Registration options for new players:
1) If you have played club football before (including underage teams):
- You will need to submit a clearance to be eligible to play
- You will need to fill in THIS FORM and give to Tys/Cliffy at training. If you cannot fill in the form, we have copies in the change rooms for you to sign.
2) If you have never played club football:
- You can register yourself on SportingPulse. LINK
- Select “I am registering to play Australian Rules football for the first time” then press “Next” and enter your details to register as a player. As soon as you do this we can approve it.